A Message to Our Clients
Amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, we want you to be assured that we are here for you. We also feel responsible to do our part to slow the spread of the virus. As such, we are undergoing the following changes:
- We are conducting all client meetings via phone calls or video conferencing.
- We are asking clients to email, mail, or use our drop box to give us any needed documents.
- For our tax clients, we will be mailing your completed tax returns to you instead of having you pick them up.
Also note that all civil nonjury trials and other hearings scheduled to commence before May 4, 2020 are going to be delayed to a date no earlier than May 4 or conducted by telephone, at the discretion of the district court. We will keep you advised as we receive additional information.
We are confident we remain able to provide fully for your legal needs, even while taking these precautions. You can still reach us at our regular phone numbers and email addresses. We know we are all in this together – and wish you safety and an extra dose of kindness as we all work to navigate this situation.
-Honohan, Epley, Braddock & Brenneman, LLP
Experienced attorneys with offices in Iowa City and Kalona, serving Johnson, Iowa, Washington, Linn, Cedar, and Muscatine counties and their surrounding areas.
Our five attorneys and three staff members will give you the attention you deserve and the expertise you need.
Our Practice Areas
We are a general practice firm, specializing in family law and estate planning. We also do work in the following practice areas:
- Business Formation
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Custody and Family Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Real Estate and Title Guaranty